STUDY IN TURKEY
STUDY IN TURKEY
Over 54,000 International Students Study in Turkey. As an international student in Turkey you will have the opportunity to experience both modernity and tradition in one of the safest and most stable countries in the region. Some Turkish Universities has English as the teaching language while others will offer the opportunity to learn English. Above all, the high quality of education will make you more than ready for a future anywhere in the world. Advantages of Studying & Residing in Turkey:
Yes, Turkey is in EUROPE, and the lifestyle TURK
people adopt is European. There are thousands of Tourists arrive in TURKEY
Each day and its economy are getting stronger day by day. In recent years, Turkey has become a center of attraction for economic and political aspects. Elements that bring out this situation are briefly as follows:
- Turkey’s economy is second only to China among the world’s fastest-growing economies.
- Turkey ranking among the G-20 countries draws a surging graph in the world politics as well as the economy.
- With a growing popularity, Turkey has impressive economic and political openings for the new emerging markets.
- From the countries in the region, there is a strong interest in the culture and lifestyle of Turkey.
For any international student, Turkey has a lot to offer: high quality education and a very multicultural population, lively cities and beautiful landscapes, artistic, cultural and sportive events. Living and studying in Turkey will definitely inspire you and change your perspectives permanently.
Study programs in Turkey will overwhelm international students with a plenty of schools, programs and locations. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to experience both modernity and tradition in one of the safest and most stable countries in the region.
There are now around 170 colleges and universities across the country, with more than 30,000 international students. Language studies are very popular among international students. However, studying languages is not the only thing bringing students to Turkey: there is a variety of English-language programs offered in a number of other subjects. Some Turkish universities use English as the medium of teaching while others offer at least the opportunity to learn English. Above all, the high quality of education will prepare you for a future anywhere in the world.
The Turkish education system offers international students a rich field of choices. You will find a number of options to fit just about any need from specialized degrees to unique programs geared toward international students. Multicultural affairs studies are popular as well as programs in International Relations, Eastern Mediterranean Studies, Business Management, Engineering, Travel, Tourism and Hospitality.
STUDY IN MALAYSIA
Malaysia has become a popular destination for many international students. Malaysian universities draw attention to a number of students from all over the world. There are reasons due to which the students want to study in Malaysia and the reasons are: low cost of education, easy study visa options etc. Whatever the reason is, if you have decided to Study in Malaysia, then the first step is to apply for a student visa.
First of all, students must apply for the student pass in Malaysia and once they receive the pass, they will get the student visa easily. Malaysian institutes take this responsibility of issuing the student pass, so, all you need to do is to just focus on getting a Visa Approval Letter (VAL) from the institute where you have sent your application.
Before that, the student must also check the eligibility requirements for a student visa. Also, getting the visa application documents ready is most important so that it becomes easier for the Malaysian institute to send a VAL to you.
Malaysian Student Visa Eligibility Requirements
There are a few eligibility requirements which need to be met by the applicants in order to get a student visa in Malaysia:
- Applicants should have completed minimum 12-years of education.
- They must have taken a national or international exam recognized by the respective Ministry of Education to be eligible for a student visa.
- SAT, GRE, GMAT etc. are not required.
- The applicant also need to meet the English Language Proficiency Test requirements.
Documents Required to Apply for a Student Visa
Documents required to apply for student visa to study in Malaysia are as follows:
- Attested copies of mark sheets, including secondary and post-secondary qualifications.
- Proof of full-time course of study.
- English language proficiency certificate- IELTS and TOEFL.
* A copy of the Filled-in and signed visa application form.
* Offer letter from your chosen Malaysian institution.
* Photocopies of passport. [Must be valid for 1 year].
* Passport-size photographs.
Once you have the documents ready, you need to send them to us and we will assist you for further processing.