CANADA IMMIGRATION Through Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
This program is for workers & people who:
- have the Skills, Education and Work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements. For example, in a program stream, provinces and territories may target:
- Business people
- Skilled workers
- Semi-skilled workers
Please NOTE: For each Canadian Immigration Program you MUST need an Employer who can offer you a JOB in order to qualify and be eligible to get an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
Understand the application options
How you will apply depends on which Provincial Nominee Program stream you’re applying to. You might need to apply using the paper-based process, or by the online process through Express Entry.
In the paper-based process:
- You apply to the province or territory for nomination under a non-Express Entry stream.
- You need to meet the eligibility requirements of the province that nominates you.
- Once you have been nominated, you submit a paper application for permanent residence to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
- You have to pass a medical exam and get a police check (certificate). Everyone must have these checks, no matter where you plan to live in Canada.
- Application processing times are longer than through Express Entry.
Express Entry process
In the online Express Entry process, there are 2 ways to apply:
- You contact the province or territory and apply for a nomination under an Express Entry stream.
- If the province or territory agrees to nominate you, you create an Express Entry profile (or update your profile if you already have one) and show you have been nominated.
- You create an Express Entry profile and show the provinces and territories you’re interested in.
- If a province or territory sends you a “notification of interest” to your account, you contact them directly.
- You apply to their Express Entry stream:
- If you’re nominated, the province will offer it to you through your account, and you accept it electronically.
In both cases:
- You must meet the eligibility requirements of the province or territory. And,
- You must submit an Express Entry profile and show that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry, including being eligible for one of the immigration programs it covers.
- If you are invited to apply, you submit an electronic application to IRCC.
Province or Territory Offering PNP Canada Immigration
To be nominated by a province or territory, you must have a valid JOB Offer from that province if you are applying from OUT side Canada:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
CANADA PNP VISA PROGRAM 2020
1. Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program 2020
The Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program offers immigration applicants multiple pathways to entry into Canada.
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program 2020
There are three primary categories under which applicants can move to Manitoba:
Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program 2020
The Nova Scotia Nominee Program is the province’s primary pathway to immigration for international applicants.
Ontario Provincial Nominee Program 2020
After you have submitted your profile along with relevant documents, the OINP will assess your application and issue a NOI when seats are opened.
British Coumbia Provincial Nominee Program 2020
British Columbia is the westernmost province of Canada and one of the most popular immigration destinations in the country.
Alberta Provincial Nominee Program 2020
Alberta allows you to immigrate and live Permanently in Canada.
TO KNOW MORE IN DETAIL AND GET FREE ASSESSMENT ON EACH PROGRAM EMAIL US YOUR AND YOUR SPOUSE UPDATED RESUME OR C.V FOR A QUICK ASSESSMENT AND ELIGIBILITY CHECK. E-MAIL: email@example.com
After the Assessment we will contact you to discuss in Detail about the Immigration process.
The First thing you need to do is to Email us your and your spouse updated Resume or C.V for quick and initial assessment o our email id firstname.lastname@example.org . Our experts will call you to discuss further about your eligibility and guide you step by step to start your process of CANADA IMMIGRATION.