Being an Educational Consultant, We Offer all government and private universities in USA, with IELTS/ TOEFL & Without IELTS/ TOEFL options are available. The average tuition fees in a university in USA is around $25,000/ year. We assist brilliant students to get 50% to 100% scholarships. 

University Selection & Application Assistance

University Admission & Be guided through your application process.

Visa & Embassy Guidance

Case File Preparation, Maximise your chances of being granted a visa.

After Visa & Travel Advice

Life in a new Country, Accomodation, Job Assistance, Travel Assistance, Your University startup. 


Certificate/ Diploma.                 * INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

Undergraduate Degrees.          * ACCOUNTS/ FINANCE/ BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT

Master Degrees.                       * MEDICINE ALL DISCIPLINES/ NURSING

PHD/ Post PHD Research.       * ARTS         * TECHNICAL COURSES 

Why study in USA: 

The USA has the world’s largest international student population, with more than 1,000,000 students choosing to broaden their education and life experience in the United States. Nearly 5% of all students enrolled in higher-level education in the USA are international students, and the numbers are growing.


Work-Study USA program allows international students legally work off-campus with American companies while pursuing their Master’s degree in a fully accredited US university. Immigration Service regulations allow international graduate students who are enrolled in Work-Study USA program to work in internship positions.


Our Professional and Experts will assist you in all the steps from Admission to Issuance of VISA and Arrival in USA. We provide full assistance to our all students. 

B: Visitor Visa
Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a non-immigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Visitor visas are non-immigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), tourism, pleasure or visiting (visa category B-2), or a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).

B-1: Business

This visa is required if the purpose of the planned travel is business-related. This includes, but is not limited to:

consult with business associates
attend a scientific, educational, professional, or business convention or conference
settle an estate
negotiate a contract

B-2: Pleasure, Tourism and Medical Treatment

This visa is required if your purpose of travel is recreational in nature, including tourism, visiting friends or relatives, rest, or is related to medical treatment, activities of a fraternal, social, or service nature, or participation by amateurs who will receive no remuneration in musical, sports and similar events or contests:

Vacation (holiday)
Visit with friends or relatives
Medical treatment
Participation in social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations
Participation by amateurs in musical, sports, or similar events or contests, if not being paid for participating
enrollment in a short recreational course of study, not for credit toward a degree (for example, a two-day cooking class while on vacation)
Student Visas
You must have a student visa to study in the United States.
Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine whether you need an F-1 visa or an M-1 visa.

F-1: Student Visa

You need this category of visa if you intend to attend:

University or college
High school
Private elementary school
Another academic institution, including a language training programme

M-1: Student Visa

You need this category of visa if you intend to attend:

Vocational or other recognized non-academic institution, other than a language training programme

J: Exchange Visitor Visa
Exchange visitor (J-1)

visas are nonimmigrant visas for individuals approved to participate in exchange visitor programmes in the United States.

Au pair and EduCare
Camp counsellor
Government visitor
International visitor (US Dept of State)
Professor and research scholar
Short-term scholar
Student, secondary or college/university
Summer work travel