We Secure your Future, We Guarantee Success, Apply Now...
What is Canada PR?
Canada PR process is the procedure to apply for Canada Permanent Resident Visa. Under Express Entry program, Canada PR process takes about 6 to 8 months. Canada PR visa allows the holder to live, work or study anywhere in the country for a duration of five years. Check your CRS Score Here.
CANADA PR Benefits
Talking about the benefits of Canada Permanent Residency, a PR visa holder enjoys all the same rights as a Canadian citizen except for two things:
- Right of Vote
- Cannot apply for a job that requires high-security clearance
Major benefits of becoming a permanent resident of Canada are as follows:
- Can live and work anywhere in Canada: PR holder has the legal right to work anywhere in the country. If they are living in Toronto and get a better job opportunity in Montreal, then they have the right to move. Being a PR does not tie you to specific employers or any specific place
- Access to Universal Healthcare and Social Service: Canadian healthcare is one of the best healthcare services in the world. Universal healthcare means that the permanent residents will have free access to medical care
- Sponsor Your Relatives: Once the immigrant has become a PR Visa holder, they will be able to sponsor the application of their relatives for Canada PR Visa
- Become a Canadian Citizen: After a certain period of time, permanent resident Canada will be able to apply to become a Canadian citizen
- Protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Minimum Points for CANADA PR
Point distributions are done in the following manner:
- Education – Maximum 25 Points Awarded
- Age – Maximum 12 Points Awarded
- Work Experience – Maximum 15 Points Awarded
- Language Proficiency – Maximum 28 Points Awarded
- Arranged Employment – Maximum 10 Points Awarded
- Adaptability – Maximum 10 Points Awarded
Procedure to Apply for Canada PR (Permanent Resident) Visa
Following are simple step-by-step process to apply for Canada PR Visa:
[Step] 1: Complete your IELTS Exam: Taking a language test is a mandatory requirement in order to apply for Canada PR Visa. Applicants are required to take the IELTS examination in order to show their proficiency in the English Language
[Step] 2: Create Express Profile: Applicant will be required to create an express profile by registering themselves under the Express Entry program online.
[Step] 3: Get ECA: In order to prove the equivalency of pursued education to the Canadian education system, an applicant needs to get their education assessed by WES and get their Education Credential Assessment (ECA)
[Step] 4: Apply for PNPs (Optional): In case the applicant is looking to improve their CRS score, getting a provincial nomination certificate is the best way to do so as it gives a major boost of 600 CRS points to the express profile
[Step] 5: Get an ITA: Once the applicant is able to clear the minimum required CRS score, they are issued the Invitation to Apply (ITA). Once they have the ITA, the applicant has 60 days to submit their application to Our Experts with proper set of documents
[Step] 6: Complete Medical examination and background checks: Applicant must undertake a medical examination as a mandatory requirement to apply for Canada PR Visa. Further, getting a PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) is also a requirement
[Step] 7: Application reviewed by OUR EXPERTS: Our Experts will then assess the Canada PR application by doing a background check and checking the validity of the submitted documents. This process takes around 6 to 8 months.
[Step] 8: Receive confirmation of PR status: On the successful evaluation of the application for PR Visa, applicant will receive a COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Resident) card
[Step] 9: Apply for PR Card: At this step, the applicant is issued the PR Visa card successfully and is now a Permanent Resident of Canada
Check your Eligibility by Contacting US…
Most Frequent Questions and Answers…
The latest express draw was held in April 2020, with CRS score cut-off. This means the express entry candidates with CRS score 470 points or more were issued the ITAs and considered as in safe zone to get the ITAs. You can further Check your eligibility to CRS TOOLs Link.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is taken to check the general ability of the candidate in four aspects (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking) of English Language. The minimum required IELTS score to apply for Canada PR Visa is 6 per band.
No, it is not. Having a job-offer can get you extra CRS points but it is not a mandatory requirement to apply for Canada PR Visa
PR Visa is also a traveling document. You must wait for your PR Visa card before traveling
After the PR holder has resided in Canada for a total of 1095 days within a consecutive five year period of time, then they are eligible to become a Canadian Citizen
The First thing you need to do is to Email us your and your spouse updated Resume or C.V for quick and initial assessment o our email id firstname.lastname@example.org . Our experts will call you to discuss further about your eligibility and guide you step by step to start your process of CANADA IMMIGRATION. For any quick query drop a message.