Canada Immigration, Express Entry Consultants. What Mistakes people do to apply for Canada Immigration? Express Entry in 2022 – PR (Permanent Residency)?
Canada PR process Canada Immigration Express Entry, is the way to apply for Canada Permanent Resident Visa or Immigration to Canada Under Express Entry 2022 program and live permanently in Canada, you can settle down with your family members through this program. The Canada PR process takes about 6 to 8 months. Canada PR visa allows the holder to Immigrate to Canada and live, work or study anywhere in the country for a duration of five years leading to Nationality. We are highly trained and expert Canada Immigration consultants, Express Entry consultants, a team of dedicated immigration lawyers to assist you in all aspects of your file preparation.
CANADA Immigration – PR Benefits
Talking about the benefits of Canada Permanent Residency, a PR visa holder enjoys all the same rights as a Canadian citizen except for two things:
- Right of Vote
- Cannot apply for a job that requires high-security clearance
Major benefits of becoming a permanent resident of Canada are as follows:
- Can live and work anywhere in Canada: PR holder has the legal right to work anywhere in the country. If they are living in Toronto and get a better job opportunity in Montreal, then they have the right to move. Being a PR does not tie you to specific employers or any specific place
- Access to Universal Healthcare and Social Service: Canadian healthcare is one of the best healthcare services in the world. Universal healthcare means that the permanent residents will have free access to medical care
- Sponsor Your Relatives: Once the immigrant has become a PR Visa holder, they will be able to sponsor the application of their relatives for Canada PR Visa
- Become a Canadian Citizen: After a certain period of time, permanent resident Canada will be able to apply to become a Canadian citizen
- Protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Minimum Points for CANADA Immigration – PR
Point distributions are done in the following manner:
- Education – Maximum 25 Points Awarded
- Age – Maximum 12 Points Awarded
- Work Experience – Maximum 15 Points Awarded
- Language Proficiency – Maximum 28 Points Awarded
- Arranged Employment – Maximum 10 Points Awarded
- Adaptability – Maximum 10 Points Awarded
Procedure to Apply for Canada Immigration through Express Entry in 2020. PR (Permanent Resident) Visa
Following are simple step-by-step process to apply for Canada PR Visa:
[Step] 1: Complete your IELTS Exam: Taking a language test is a mandatory requirement in order to apply for Canada PR Visa. Applicants are required to take the IELTS examination in order to show their proficiency in the English Language
[Step] 2: Create Express Profile: Applicant will be required to create an express profile by registering themselves under the Express Entry program online.
[Step] 3: Get ECA: In order to prove the equivalency of pursued education to the Canadian education system, an applicant needs to get their education assessed by WES and get their Education Credential Assessment (ECA)
[Step] 4: Apply for PNPs (Optional): In case the applicant is looking to improve their CRS score, getting a provincial nomination certificate is the best way to do so as it gives a major boost of 600 CRS points to the express profile
[Step] 5: Get an ITA: Once the applicant is able to clear the minimum required CRS score, they are issued the Invitation to Apply (ITA). Once they have the ITA, the applicant has 60 days to submit their application to Our Experts with proper set of documents
[Step] 6: Complete Medical examination and background checks: Applicant must undertake a medical examination as a mandatory requirement to apply for Canada PR Visa. Further, getting a PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) is also a requirement
[Step] 7: Application reviewed by OUR EXPERTS: Our Experts will then assess the Canada PR application by doing a background check and checking the validity of the submitted documents. This process takes around 6 to 8 months.
[Step] 8: Receive confirmation of PR status: On the successful evaluation of the application for PR Visa, applicant will receive a COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Resident) card
[Step] 9: Apply for PR Card: At this step, the applicant is issued the PR Visa card successfully and is now a Permanent Resident of Canada
Check your Eligibility by Contacting US… Email: email@example.com
Most Frequent Questions and Answers…
The latest express draw was held on November 13th, with CRS score cut-off set at 472 points. This means the express entry candidates with CRS score 472 points or more were issued the ITAs. WHAT IELTS SCORE REQUIRE ?
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is taken to check the general ability of the candidate in four aspects (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking) of English Language. The minimum required IELTS score to apply for Canada PR Visa is 6 per band. IS IT NECESSARY TO HAVE A JOB OFFER TO QUALIFY ?
No, it is not. Having a job-offer can get you extra CRS points but it is not a mandatory requirement to apply for Canada PR Visa AFTER LANDING IN CANADA CAN I TRAVEL TO OTHER COUNTRIES ?
PR Visa is also a traveling document. You must wait for your PR Visa card before traveling HOW TO BECOME A CANADIAN CITIZEN ?
After the PR holder has resided in Canada for a total of 1095 days within a consecutive five year period of time, then they are eligible to become a Canadian Citizen. HOW TO START PROCESS FOR CANADA IMMIGRATION
The First thing you need to do is to Email us your and your spouse updated Resume or C.V for quick and initial assessment o our email id firstname.lastname@example.org . Our experts will call you to discuss further about your eligibility and guide you step by step to start your process of CANADA IMMIGRATION.