STUDY IN EUROPE
We deal almost all major Universities’ & Colleges in EUROPE. Europe includes Schengen Area, EU countries & Non-EU countries. Europe is one of the most favorable destinations for candidates to settle down along with family. The average tuition fees in Europe is Euros 3000/year.
There are different application deadlines for EU and Non-EU students.
In Europe, the school year runs from September to June, usually with two intakes. There are different application deadlines for EU and non-EU students. If you are a non-EU student, we recommend you to start application for studies in Europe at least six months in advance in order to meet deadlines.
Our Experts will guide you with:
* A description of the course content.
* The application requirements and application deadlines.
* The starting date, duration of the course and number of ECTS credit points.
* The tuition fees for EEA citizens and international students as well as information about funding career perspectives.
* English language requirements (TOEFL, IELTS, and so on).
* The teaching mode (on-campus or online distance learning; full-time or part-time).
* Visa Processing. After visa arrival guidance and settlement in a new country.
Study in Europe in the language of your preference.
Europe is the cradle to some of the most important languages in the world. European higher education institutions offer a wide variety of study programs in different languages, such as in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, or Portuguese. You may even have the opportunity to study in a bilingual program and become fluent in two languages!
We also help in Visit, Student, Work Permits, Business setups and migration visas to Europe.